Thursday, March 15, 2007

"Wild About This Set"


This is a card we made at my last stamp camp. I couldn't go because it was my daughters birthday so my demo brought me all the cards that they made. I didn't actually make this one but I would have had I been there. LOL I love it. I can't wait to re-create it later.
Stamps: Wild about you. (I don't know what the greeting is)
Paper: Garden Green, Old Olive, More Mustard, Whisper White
Ink: More Mustard, Really Rust
Accessories: Hemp Twine, distressing tool, dimensionals, Markers

3 comments:

Michelle D. said...

Rochelle, this is darling!! I really love the two colors of grass surrounding the very cute lion and giraffe. Such a cute, cute card! Thanks for sharing :-)

Allison Rankin said...

Great site...I'll be back!

Anonymous said...

The greeting is from the retired set called Birthday Greetings.

I love that card!