Monday, March 12, 2007

"Nugget Tag Treats"


My sister RaeAnn is a very wonderful and talented piano teacher. I made these for her to give to her students if they did a great job at their lessons. She owns a piano studio and teaches about 45 students. She also does weddings, funerals, etc... and contracts out musicians for events. She is awesome. I cut the ballet blue cardstock 5 1/8th by 1 1/2 and scored 2 inches from each side. The stamped the image on whisper white and punched it out with the small tag punch. Then punched out the large tag in basic black, glued them together and glued them to the ballet blue. I put a piece of tacky tape on the inside to secure the nugget and stapled the ribbon on to close it. Very simple and super cute.
Stamps: I Love Music (SU retired)
Paper: Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Ballet Blue
Accessories: Hershey Nugget, Black Gingham Ribbon, Stapler, Tacky tape, Tag Punch, Small Tag Punch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with those nuggets - I'm a piano teacher too and wonder whether those nuggets will inspire the students to practice!

Lisa C. said...

Love these, they turned out so cute!