Friday, March 30, 2007

"Just for Fun"


I was so tired from making all those M&M wrappers that I wanted to make something just for fun. I found the pattern paper at Target the other day and it has an adhesive backing. How cool is that? They have about 5-6 different ones. I thought that the flower matched the paper pretty good. It was nice to just sit and relax and not have to stress about getting something done.


Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Simply Said, Canvas
Paper: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly celery, Non SU Pattern Paper
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron
Accessories: SU Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Celery SU Grosgrain Ribbon


This is the paper that I got from Target. They also have matching paper with out adhesive backing.

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This card is super...and great, now I have to head back to my LSS and buy more stuff!

dawnmercedes said...

boy, my Heartfelt Thanks is so neglected...the patterned paper really spices it up. I got my package yesterday. Thanks. The mini containers really help with my eyelet problem!

Michelle D. said...

Your card and these papers are so beautiful! One more thing to add to my Target list! Thanks for sharing Ü

Ila said...

Lovely card and papers! I have been seeing alot of cards lately using Heartfelt Thanks. Very Inspiring!!