Sunday, February 18, 2007

"Wild About You"




I just got this set and this is my first card using it. I love how it turned out. I love these colors together. I am dedicating it to my friend Kristine. If she can stop hording her hodgepodge hardware, than so can I. I am also trying to stop hording all my ribbon. I have so much that I never use but I really want to. I am getting better with that I think.


Stamps: Wild about you, Canvas, Warmest Regards
Cardstock: Tempting turquoise, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting turquoise, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories, Hodgepodge hardware, red and black gingham ribbon, black grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Michelle D. said...

These are both darling, Rochelle! I too love this stamp set and used it for my children's Valentine's cards. I can totally relate to the hoarding problem with ribbon, HP, and so much more that I have and need to get using - including stamp sets ;-).

Have a wonderful day today!

Anne said...

I LOVE this set of stamps! Okay Michelle D. where did you hide your photo of the VALENTINE'S?! *wink* Rochelle love the color combo, clean lines and simplicity... good luck with your HOARDING issues! *wink*