Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentines Tins




I made these for my daughter Molly's pre school class for her valentines. They are Del Monte fruit cup tins. I cut the bottom off with a safety can opener, washed them out real good. Stamped my images and attached them to the tin. Then wrapped 4 Hershey Nuggets with stamped address labels and put them in the tin with some red crimped filler shreded paper. Then I glued the bottom back on with crystal effects, added some ribbon and that is it. The kids........er, I mean the moms loved them.


Stamps: heapy hearts, every day flexible phrases

Paper: Real Red, whisper white

Ink: Real Red, Orchid Opulence, Pink Passion

Accessories: safety can opener, fruit cup tin, Hershey Nuggets, crimped paper filler, address labels, grosgrain ribbon, diamond glaze (for gluing the bottom back on)

3 comments:

Michelle D. said...

Another big WOW! You put lots of work and love into each one of these wonderful Valentine's gifts for your daughter's classmates. I'm sure that if they didn't notice all of the wonderful details that their moms sure did!

Nicole said...

ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! You have made so many adorable projects. Thanks for sharing!
Kim