Sunday, February 18, 2007

"Pink Elephant"




I am not really into the pinks but I really like this color combo. I wanted to make a cute card for that just becuase occasion. This looks almost just like the paisley valentine I made. I guess I really like this layout.


Stamps: Wild About You, Best Regards, Paisley

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Whisper White

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Real Red

Accessories: Giga Scallop Punch, Creative Memories Cutting Tools, Gel Pen, Red Gingham Ribbon, Paper Piercer



2 comments:

Anne said...

Cute card Rochelle... matches your blog! *wink* I'm not a PINK person, but because it's Sophie's fav color I'm starting to enjoy using it more. Okay in regards to your CAT NAME comment posted to my blog.... WOWZER.... what a mouthful! LOL How did you EVAH come up with that one?!? *wink* Big Cat... needed a big name! LOL...

Anonymous said...

I am a Pink Person and LOVE this card!