Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"Delightful"


Here is the card I made for the splitcoast color challenge #103 Elegant Eggplant, Cool Caribbean & Certainly Celery
It was the first time I used my aqua painter. I have had it for about 8 months and never even opened the package. What was I thinking? I love the aqua painter. I have never watercolored before so it was a new experience for me. I need to do it more to get the hang of it a little better. I love how my card turned out.
Stamps: Delight in Life
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery, Cool Caribbean
Ink: Cool Caribbean
Accessories: SU markers, Cool Caribbean Ink Refill, Aqua Painter

2 comments:

Michelle D. said...

Wow, this is so beautiful!! I love this color combo too. Still haven't broken down to buy any of the "In Colors" from SU!, but cards like this beauty sure are tempting me Ü

I also love your Bug Birthday and Roar card too!

Have a great day Rochelle!

Anne said...

I just received this set this week... hmmm! Really like the use of color and the soft & subtleness of this card Rochelle. *wink*